Lost my way .. and weigh in

giraffegirl

OK so it's a year since I started SW (6.1.11)

I have done well, i know that and I am a far happier person that a year ago - 4.5 stone off. Yay me.

I had a gain of 4lb over a 4 week period of December absences from group due to work committments mainly which in the great scheme of things doesn't seem too bad but now that i am back to 100% plan again i have lost my way!

I am really committed all day and evening but as soon as the house is quiet and hubby and child are in bed I want to eat everything in sight!

It's like a little private rebellion and I can't bear it! I feel bloated and in all honesty completely disgusted with myself. I am dreading weigh in again this week despite the fact that its my social event of the week and I love it!

I dont have the motivation that I usually do and I KNOW I need to start exercising but just dont have the get up and go to get up and go.

Its almost like that 4.5 stone was too easy and now my brain / body are telling me to work for it to reach my goal ( which is stilll unset) and i am doubting my ability.

I know i am whinging but just need a bit of refocussing!

I am really committed all day and evening but as soon as the house is quiet and hubby and child are in bed I want to eat everything in sight!

Go to bed at the same time as hubby ;)

On a serious note though, you have done so well, and you know this. It is so hard to find the focus again though, I know this well but you can do this. A few good days under your belt leads to a good week. A good weigh in leads to another good week, and onwards.

Go for it, get weighed, draw a line under it and have a fab week next week. :D

The first few days getting back to 100% are definitely the worst especially if there is anything 'naughty' in the cupboards. My hubby suggested I put £1 (little more than the price of the chocolate bar I kept craving) into a moneybox to treat myself to something I really wanted (hence the shoe pic!!! lol) Its been working really well so far so might be worth a try :)

Thanks x Put on another 1lb last night but consultant was fab - new week, new positive mental attitude and no feeling sorry for myself!!

That sounds about right! Don't let a bad week or a bad few weeks ruin what you've achieved so far! Get back on that horse and in no time at all it'll be like you never had this blip!

Back