Lost Newbie!

Summer10

Hi all. I joined today all excited and with the intention to do the old weight watchers plan as it worked for me before and SW didn't work for me in the past. But I'm now feeling a little lost and deflated as the WW forum seems to have died a death...

I have all the SW books and know the basics but I've since moved and I'm not near any classes. Would any of you like to take me under your wing for a week or two and kick start me or if anyone else is only starting for the new year do you fancy budding up and doing it together?

I will have lots of questions over the next week as I adjust again to the plan, so I hope you all don't mind.

I really, really want to shift 3 stone at least this year. I'm sick of making excuses. 4 summers have come and gone and I still haven't done anything about losing it.

So summer 2015 here I come!

Hi! Good luck with sw- I've never done weight watchers but love sw and have a good idea of red, green & ee. I'm not so sure about the new changes that have come in over the last couple of days but would be happy to help out in any way I can. If you have the time I'd recommend starting a food diary in the relevant section of this forum so people can subscribe and give you hints/tips/encouragement!

Back