lost the plot....

Dreamer<3

Ok so for the last couple of weeks I've just lost the plot!!! Im in denial too until i look back so im ready to start a fresh in the morning and aim for my goal.

I really need a boost but just don't know what i can do....HELP!!!!!

I was thinking about super speed soup but it makes me very bloated, im just sick of salad for lunchs and seem to be spending a FORTUNE on food!!!!

Any deal please please please save me xxxx

Hi its my second day back on plan after several weeks off plan too and so far so good. My body doesnt agree with superspeed soup either so when i need a boost i have scan bran. I dont have all 5 just two for my lunch grilled and topped with whatever i fancy (at the moment i cant get enough of grilled holloumi (hexa) and cherry toms). I wash them down with atleast half a litre of water so that i dont get constipated. There are also other things that can give you a boost like upping the water, success express, fishy week, melon etc, whatever suits you x

Snap! Im in total binge mode :-(
Go away on holiday next saturday so was trying to be uber good till then but ive eaten nothing but junk (cake chocolate biscuits fish n chips!!!)fir the last three days now. Its almost asif i know i'll gain in holiday so having a 'sod it' attitude already.
Dont feel good for it, but just cant stop myself.

Isn't it awful... I don't even have that holiday mode excuse for another 12weeks and id like to lose at least a stone by then lol x

Im at target so should allow myself some slack BUT i seem to have an 'all or nothing' attitude with food. I'll be really good sw-wise for ages then have a total blow out. If anyone can suggest a way to end this self distruct!???

Im the total same ill think oh well that's a big fat sausage might as well have a bun sauce crisps cider etc too where if i just didn't have the sausage id be fine!!! I can't wait to be at target.....i keep dithering of what target is.....how did you decide?x

Hey there, know this feeling well, was doing it the entirety of last year! Do you keep a diary, either on here or offline? I can really recommend it for keeping you motivated and on track - I've lost more than half my weight since the start of April when I started my diary xx

WoW really well done you April was just weeks ago..... Maybe that's it. I'll start from tomorrow I'll try anything. Is you diary on here?!x

Target: was my pre-pregnancy weight, i then lost a further 7lb after that. I love sw for the amount of food i can freely eat but my portion sizes have increased!! Maybe aim for target of middle of reccomended BMI? Or upper end then see how you feel. I have a friend who was never bothered about exact weight but went on clothes size, she aimed for a 10-12

Yep, you can click on the link in my signature to get to it - apologies in advance for lots and lots of ramblings, I spill everything out on there! :D Most people create their diaries in the "Weight Loss Diary" section of the forum xx

How have u been today? Ive been awful, again! But i have mon -fri to be ultra good till holiday on saturday!!!

Uh oh I've been hideous out for fathers day the whole hog!!! I have however planned what im eating tomorrow and I've made batches of quorn chilli and veg curry for lunches because im just sick of salad. Going to try chicken and veg for evening too to boost me this week but we'll see. I know after 1good day I'll be on to a good one speak fingers crossed x

So far so good today! Just had a few syns on pasta sauce (dolmio) but other than that ive been suprisingly angelic!

I had my first 100% day in ages yesterday feeling so good for today. I did you 11syns but that's what they're there for. Going to have another good day today. Well done you, good luck for today x

Well done u! Im not 'in the zone' (prob because i know that from saturday onwards im away and off plan!) But am managing to stick to sw, and low syns where poss. Had a big bowl of sw rice pud for breakfast and a banana. Already planning lunch! Pasta and pesto i think, and tea is egg and sw chips yum :)

Back