1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lots going on = struggling :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lelly11, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hi all!
    Well as the title says I am struggling, sooo much! I joined SW in January in preparation for my May wedding (far too late!) and lost a stone in 12 weeks. I got married on May 6th and then went straight on honeymoon. From the day before my wedding I have been totally off plan. I had aimed to get straight back on it when I got back but I was back a week and found out I am pregnant! So, I'm know around 6 weeks pregnant and the tiredness and sickness has kicked in and I just want to eat whatever I want lol. I want white bread!! In addition to this I do not handle the first 12 weeks of pregnancy well. I have a 16 month old and my anxiety was through the roof when pregnant with her and here I am again worrying so much about miscarriage. I find it hard to stick to eating well when my emotions are all over!

Wow what a ramble! Can anyone offer me any words of adivce?

Helen x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.