lots of weight to lose, first time doing low carb, I'm veggie also

1978Emma

Hi everyone, my name is Emma, I'm not following any set low carb diet, I personally found I didn't have what it takes to do the very low carb & low calorie diets as I just couldn't face life on shakes, soups & bars if I am honest. I weighed in at my heaviest ever weight on Saturday of 22 stone 5 lbs, it was a massive shock and very upsetting but feel I am in the right mind set at the moment to try and lose weight. I am a veggie and doing my own version of a low carb diet, its a little tough doing it being a veggie , Quorn products are a god send but I am having to make sure the fat level doesn't go too low as alot of the veggie products whilst being low ish in carb and high in protein can be a bit low in fat. Emma

Add mayo, cook in oil and add butter and cheese if you eat it to your vegetables. Get Rose Elliots low carb vegetarian cookbook, it's really good and there are lots of ideas there to get you away from living off quorn.

Good luck!

thanks moonlights, some great ideas, will def check out that cook book as could certainly do with some more ideas, thanks again, Emma :)

Back