Lottyfern & the big breakfast wk 2

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lottyfern, 24 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    :bliss: [​IMG]
    Week 2 and 5lb loss this is a incredible diet never in my many years struggling with my weight have I lost so much in such a short time. I know it will probably slow down as I get nearer to my goal, but this raped weigh loss is driving me onwards, I'm so focused that I can sit and watch people scoff anything in front of me. This week at work 3 of the girls I go to tea break with had full breakfasts, and I mean full it was a mountain of food,:eat: I on the other hand had my food bar, looking at them eating all that food I thought, how I would have felt after so much in my belly and then having to go back to work:sign0137: They all said after eating it that they felt stuffed and didn't want to move, I on the other hand felt great not bloated, stuffed, heart burn or any of the things I would have had if I would have joined them in there mountain of food. Soooooooo glad I'm on LL.:character00100:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi lotty, you are doing fab, im feeling the same as you, its not bothering me watching others eat, & im thinking im glad i dont feel all bloated & full, evert now * then smells get me, but the feeling doesnt last long.
    You know what i think we are going to do this!:party0011: :party0049:

4. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    I dont think we r going to do this I know we r going to do this LOL[​IMG]

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Its the best diet i have ever done. Its funny cos when it gets too monday afternoon i start too get worried, thinking i hope i,ve lost weight.I think its from other slimming clubs i,ve gone to in the past, its still hard to believe we can drop so much weight so fast.

6. harri

harri Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    I was at work yesterday and everyone was eating chocolate biscuits:party0051: . I wasn't at all bothered and felt really in control. Four weeks ago I would have joined them and probably eaten more than any of them and then felt terrible afterwards knowing i shouldn't have eaten any (that vicious circle!!!) .This diet is so fantastic and I know I can do it which is something I've never been able to say to myself!:clap: :clap: :D

7. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I think it's a great diet too but most of the time I am wiped out!!!

Like you all, I too don't envy others their nosh and am very focussed and determined. But it would be so nice to have a little more energy.

I had a bath about an hour ago and that took it out of me. Walking up stairs leaves me knackered.

It's not a lack of fitness - even before losing my 25 lbs :party0011: I exercised 4/5 times a week and was very aerobically fit - I could out walk anybody (and I could leave them all standing in the gym - I used to see the 'newbees' - all young, slim and lycra clad - turn up for the first time, scan the room and gauge the 'competition'. I could see them study us more mature ladies (over 30!!!) and decide that one middle aged overweight woman (Moi) was bound to struggle.

:D - Well, I loved it!!!!!!!!!! I could wipe the floor with them. They would try to keep up and compete but I never lost :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D and at the end when they headed for the door all red faced and out of puff I'd just smile to myself.

Lets just hope that nobody wants a competition this evening - I am working up to climbing the stairs to have a pee!!!

LL works but it costs in tems of energy levels - certainly in the short term.

8. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    Good for u possum showing all them yongsters a thing or 2 :rotflmao: LOL I hope your energy levels go up soon. I have times when I feel drained I just sit down for a while and drink more water sometimes it works

9. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

I think what I need is a big bowl of porridge!!!

' Just come back from the gym and am knackered - why do I do it to myself???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know why really ....... I want to keep as toned as possible. Because of my regular gym going over the past 8/9 years I have great muscle definition but it has mostly (not always but mostly) been hidden under a layer of FAT!!!! So as I rid myself of the FAT I want to ensure that what is underneath is as firm as possible.

The Summer is coming and I want to really enjoy it this year and that means a nice new wardrobe - size 12 :character00238:

I'll let you all know if it works!!! :( If you don't hear back from me you'll know that I have died trying :eek: .

10. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    I know what you mean fatpossom, I am constantly tired, I have no energy, and the last three stairs kill me, good job we've got a downstairs loo!
    I used to go to the gym 3 times a week before starting this diet, now I only manage once a week.
    I'm full of determination, my bag is by the door, but I am just too knackered to go out the door.
    I sleep for England, which I never did before.
    But I'm not too bothered because I want to lose weight more than anything.

11. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ahh yes, the stairs! Apparently (according to my gym woman) its because you use lots of muscles & are effectvely liftig your body weight! Hang in there girls & well done Lottyfern! Certainly is wrth it!

12. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife now CD
    Cheers In Search Of Me I agree its worth it [​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.