Lotty's Food Diary....on a mission to be slim!

lotty28

Silver Member
So here I am again, I started slimming world for the first time in October lost about 5lbs and then lost my willpower and gave up. I started back again from scratch 3 weeks ago and due to Christmas and my Birthday I am now 1.5lbs over my start weight. This isn't much and can be easily lost. So rather than start afresh yet again I am going to continue with my losses and gains in the last 3 weeks and am determined to pick up from it and lose more. I am going to try a food diary on here to see if it will help me, and also if anyone has any tips or recommendations for where I could be going wrong.

Day 1 is today and have felt soooo hungry all day. I think it is my mind playing tricks on me, or maybe my stomach is big and is used to eating the rubbish it has had over Christmas.

Here is today's diary:

Thursday:
Extra Easy Day

Breakfast: Banana (was WI at 10am)
Lunch: Burger made from mince SW style, SW chips, Wholemeal Roll (HeB), Salad
Tea: Batchelors Tomato, Onion & Herb Pasta n Sauce, Mullerlight Vanilla sprinkled with chocolate
Snacks: Mug Shot Tomato & Herb
Syns: Ketchup (1), Bertoli Spread (1.5), Cheese (5), 2*Options (4)

Total 11.5 Syns

Any thoughts on my diary please let me know.

Last edited:
Well today was going well until we had family over with Christmas presents which was biscuits! Managed to resist a little bit and only had a couple which made me go over my Syns slightly :mad:

Friday: Extra Easy Day

Breakfast: Banana, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HeB)
Lunch: Jacket Potato, Beans, 25g Cheese, Apple
Tea: Meatballs made with Mince, Onion & Garlic in Tomato sauce made from Passata & Herbs. Over Tagliatelle.
Snacks: Pasta (was starving to fill me up a bit), 3 custard creams (9 Syn :cry:) and a Cookie (3.5 Syn):cry:
Syns: 25g Cheese (5), 3 Custard Creams (9), Cookie (3.5)

HeA - Semi-Skimmed Milk in cups of Tea

Total 17.5 Syns

Exercise - None

Must do better tomorrow and do some exercise!

Back