Louisa's Motivational (hopefully) weight loss diary

Giddyguppy

Hi to you all :) just starting this blog to help keep me motivated and hopefully stop me 'cheating'. Feel free to read/comment it would be nice to make some like minded friends.
Louisa x

Ideal outcome

Obviously I'd like to lose some weight and tone up. At the end of march I'm travelling to South Africa to meet my bf's family and want to make the best possible first impression.

Sw = 147 lbs :-(

Ugw = 125 lbs

1st goal = 140 lbs
2nd goal = 135 lbs
3rd goal = 130 lbs

When I reach each goal weight I'm planning on rewarding myself but I'm not sure what with yet.

If I want to get to my ugw before I go away I need to lose a massive 2.8 lbs a week. I doubt that will happen but I shall try to remain optimistic and motivated.

Exercise wise I'm planning on doing the 30 day shred as well as approx. 45 mins of extra cardio daily.

Diet wise I'm planning on following the raw food diet I'm vegetarian already so I'm part way there.

Day 1 of the raw food detox starts today.
Wish me luck!

Good luck :) keeping a diary on here will keep you motivated, you will receive lots of support and advice.

How exciting , off to south africa to meet your bf's family and a lovely incentive to keep on track!

Day 1 - Breakfast

Smoothie - blueberries, kiwi, soya milk (not technically raw but meh), maca powder, raw cocoa.

Not a huge fan of soya milk but didnt really taste it much. Only downside to this was that the raw cocoa was not in powder form so had a few crunchy bits :(

Back