*Loulabelle*'s Little Losing Log :)

*Loulabelle*

Hi there everyone :)

I'm Louise, 22, and am starting on the final leg of my weight loss journey with calorie counting! Last year, from January to June, i lost 6 stone on the Cambridge Weight Plan. This was an immense achievement for me! My whole life changed from the outset of losing that weight! Then in July, i had a major road traffic accident where i broke my leg and collarbone resulting in metal work pplaced internally, and since then, have been basically left unable to carry on the cambridge diet or do any excercise! :( I'm still unable to do anything extreme diet or excercise wise since my leg still hasn't healed (even though i have a metal nail and pins through the whole of my lower leg!) and am awaiting another operation! So the best option for me is to just watch the calories i'm eating, hence why i'm here! :)

I'm a mad calorie counter so don't be suprised if you guys see me on here every day or so, looking for new ideas or sharing mine with you alL! So i suppose i should tell you all my stats!

My starting weight is 13st 7lbs and my target weight is 10st 7lbs... so thats 42lbs i need to lose! Seeing all the support on these forums, i bet it won't be hard to do! I officially start dieting tomorrow so i'll post my meals and how i get on then ;)

here's to losing!

Loulabelle :p

Thanks dd82 and you too! :) Brilliant loss you've had!

So today has been good so far! i woke up determined and had lovely scrambled egg whites on toast and packed my lunch and snacks for the day which when i had put it all together in a bag, looked like so much, but it all only comes to about 500kcal for lunch and three snacks. The reason i pack all my snacks and lunch is because i have an hours drive each way to uni and back so i won't get home until about 8pm this evening and having all the food with me means i won't be tempted to buy all the yummy things in the canteen.
But i found another fault having all the food together... eating it all at once! I haven't eaten it all but nearly! Since it's getting to the end of the uni year, it's so stressful, having deadlines every week up until the end of May that i find eating so comforting when i'm stressed, hence eating most of my food! But i'm being good! Now i have my 1.5litre bottle of water and am drinking it in little bits so i don't get hungry too quickly or anything. But day one, going well!

Hopefully, i'll get to post later on, but i'm trying to get assignments finished as quickly as possible so i can have a stress free summer! Hope everyone's getting on well! x

I am the same I take pack lunch so I am in control I what I eat but if it's a cold lunch I eat it all by 10am lol, I try to take soup when I can so i can't pick at it

So these past few days have been alright :) im eating much healthier that i have in previous weeks and have found this whole website to be such a saviour whe ive been looking for ideas for my meals and support. love it. yesterday was another stressful uni day so it was a tuna sandwich and a packet of raisins (healthiest stuff in the uni shop) for lunch. tasted yummy but i did widh i had a big old salad! suppose thats better than wishing id had a burger!

Although saying that, ive noticed my cravings get me in the evening.... my boyfriends a serious chocoholic ( and skinny :mad: how unfair!) so when i get to his, i scoff chocolate! its horrible for me and i got to bed on such a full tummy. im sure thats not good for me. But these past few days ive been better.. had a fee nibbles but overall better.

I think its stupid to punish yourself about what you eat, food is fuel for your body not something to be ashamed to be put in your mouth! So i've allowed myself a few treats here and there. which doesnt seem to have affected me sice i jumped on the scales today, day 3 of my diet, and ive lost 1pound! so somethings gotta be said for just watching what you eat and not tormenting yoyrself. Its not good for anyone to feel guilty for something so petty.

Anyway, hipe everyone else is doing well and please take something out of what ive said because its an unhealthy obsession to be guilty about food you eat. Be happy and live happy and your mind will follow. Just make the right choices :<

Back