1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Love being back in control

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by snoopchick82, 4 June 2014 Social URL.

1. snoopchick82

snoopchick82 Member

So over the wks I have struggled with keeping on plan all take aways were too hard to resist and before I knew It I was eating everything in sight...
    But now I'm pleased to say I am so in control and I haven't eaten rubbish for a wk I feel so much better in myself my skin has changed and my ulcerative colitis is under control again...
    I can't say I won't have a wobble ever again but for now im good and losing a Lil more weight before my wedding is looking hopeful..

Snoop x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Good for you Snoop!!

Being out of control is never good! lol

Lxx

4. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's fantastic isn't it? It's amazing how much better you look and feel after following the plan for such a short time, well done you must be feeling great!

I'm the same, I feel quite empowered being in control and really pleased that I'm taking charge and disciplining myself to make these changes so I can be more healthy. SW is definitely the best diet for me (and I've tried them all!) it's the one I've felt best doing.

Good luck with your journey! :)