Love it!

SocialButterfly80

Good morning everyone!

Today is my day 10 and I can't believe how well I have taken to this diet. My clothes feel looser already and this just gives such a buzz doesn't it!? Had a sneaky look at scales this morning and I am 6lb lighter than Monday so that is over a stone gone so far!

I am honestly starting to believe that if I stick to it this diet will really show some results! The only struggle for me so far is Saturday treat night and I'm sure it will be the same this week. However I just have to face it and remind myself of the end goal.

Have a good 100% day everyone! X

Hi there and well done!!
i`m just starting out on ts (day 3)very similar start and goal weight.Determined to do this.

Hi, well dine on weight loss I am on day 10 also :)

Thanks everyone. Food really isn't bothering me during the week. I find it much easier not have to plan meals or count points. I know what I can have each day and that's it.
So good to know there are so many other people on this journey.

Oxopop - in week two you will begin to notice such a difference. You'll notice small changes in the shape of your body and this just gets you addicted - you want to lose more and more. Well done for making the first step and you will reach your goal!

Honeypop - feels so good to have week one done doesn't it! Let's keep going!

Xx

Well done hun!

I'm on day 9 today and so proud that I've managed to get myself back on this diet! Can't believe I am so close to being 19st something, when 8 days ago, I was 21st 3lbs!!!

This diet is fantastic! Regarding Saturday night treats, why not treat yourself to an evening of pampering - hot bath and a book type thing? xx

Hello Elvira ...

Just read your reply - You are doing so well and you sound soooo excited that you have nearly dropped into the next stone barrier - WELL DONE YOU ...

I like that you have set yourself some achievable targets and I'm hoping to emulate your success!

Have a good day

Kelly

Hello Elvira ...

Just read your reply - You are doing so well and you sound soooo excited that you have nearly dropped into the next stone barrier - WELL DONE YOU ...

I like that you have set yourself some achievable targets and I'm hoping to emulate your success!

Have a good day

Kelly

Thanks so much Kelly! I'm sure you will do fantastically! This diet really works if you stick to it. I lost 61lbs in 13 weeks last time I did it, but stupidly convinced myself I could lose the rest more 'normally'. A year later, I'd gained it all back and so here I am again to do it properly! xx

Thanks so much Kelly! I'm sure you will do fantastically! This diet really works if you stick to it. I lost 61lbs in 13 weeks last time I did it, but stupidly convinced myself I could lose the rest more 'normally'. A year later, I'd gained it all back and so here I am again to do it properly! xx

So reassuring to know that we are all capable of achieving - even if we do then go on to sabotage our efforts. We have all been there so know how it feels [couldn't you just kick yourself sometimes!]

Anyhow, we're all back now [hopefully] having leant our lesson and determined to make it work this time.

Keep smiling and plodding along :bighug:

Yes this is it! We will see this thing through to the end and will be so proud of ourselves!

A pamper night sounds a great idea - I guess that is what it's all about- retraining your brain that treats don't have to equal food.

X

Hey there SB ... well i'm on day ten and I was delighted this morning when i could squeeze back into my 12s already... dunno how much i've lost so far this week as I'm stayin away from the scales til monday and the weigh in.... Surprisingly with this diet I am actually looking forward to the weigh in as before on diets it was 'oh no here come the scales of doom'!!! lol.... great goin by the way hon am delighted for you ... and hopefully we will all be able to have a wee treat of something nice when we get to our target weights!! I just cant wait to get back into my leathers and look rather sexy than rather manly on the Motorbike!! lol ...
Lisa xx

Hi Lisa!

Massive congratulations for squeezing back into the 12s!! Bet that felt good! Don't think I have ever been a 12 but starting to feel that anything can be achieved at the moment.
I think I must hit a mid week battle as around this time on a Wednesday I start craving food. By tomorrow that will have passed which is what I have to hold on to.

Def looking forward to a nice treat when this journey has ended! It will be well deserved won't it! We are doing so well as my husband says there is no way he could stick to what we are doing. We are just obviously strong willed and determined which is what will carry us through!

Well done again. Onwards and downwards. Sarah xx

Oh I did real good today too me and 5 work colleagues went for lunch but I had my soup before I went and then just had a cuppa coffee with them ... They were all saying that they couldnt do wat I'm doing but I'm determined ... I have another girly lunch this Saturday and I'll be doing the same .. Goooooo me!!!! I'm in the zone lol x keep goin tho Sarah we will make it!!! Determined, focused and on a mission!!

Im on day 10 too. Had a wee sneaky weigh-in when I got up today...Lost 2lbs :) well happy!! For some reason this diet is much easier to stick to, I am really enjoying it - and the shakes! I can feel the difference in my clothes already and I feel amazing!!! BRING AWNN DAY 11, I'M WAITIN' AWWN YOU SUCKA!!!!!! :D x

Enjoyed reading through these posts its really great that so many people are enjoying the diet and doing so well :) keeping going guys its so nice to see some positivity! Inspiration to everybody :)

HI all, it is my day ten too and I am feeling strong and so determined. Now not only do I have to do this for me, but I have been sponsored over 500 pounds by work colleagues to lose 50lbs by mid July. This money is for cancer research so the pressure is on for something really good to come out of this, not just my own weight loss.
Thank you everyone for being so stron and posting such positive words. You are helping me to keep going and to follow your lead.
Keep at it, not long til we hit the 2 week weigh in, I am hoping for 4 lbs minimum which will take me to 10lbs in two weeks (probably a bit more as I did not weigh myself until 2 days into the plan).
Have a great day 11
Julia

Back