Love preparing a meals..

Avaya

All my life I was trying to run away from cooking. I hated that, this is also the reason why I have ended up weighted so much.. I have used prepared dinners, or instead of potatoes was more handy to cook chips etc… I can’t believe but I am only 2 weeks on a diet and I already like to spend time in the kitchen. I love all the smell around. I enjoy when my husband appreciate dinner and I like to treat him with desserts.. I feel like my perception is changing at the moment. Have any of you felt the same?

I couldn't be anywhere near food on day 5 but now even though i'm only on day 9, I'm happy to make my husband and son meals and tbh I'm actually enjoying washing up:eek: (don't know if in some weird way it feels like i've had a meal)
I've actually not even been tempted to sneak a bit so the diet must be working :D

Perhaps take up a cookery class or similar

xx

hahah my husband wouldn't believe me if I would sign up for a cooking classes. He would think that I am cheating him :)

My husband would think the same :)

Uunusually perhaps I'm a husband who does most of the cooking. In all honesty I'm really struggling at the moment. It's only been a day and a half but making dinner last night was torture. Not sure I can face doing it tonight! :(

Hi lipotrim,

If it's really bad I would suggest not cooking until the ketosis kicks in .. I'm sure the family will understand ... I'm on day 12 And I still haven't cooked a meal for my OH and I usually do the cooking (he frankly can't) I feel kinda guilty he has been taking a cuisine tour of the world via takeaways .. So unhealthy! But in fairness he could make bean on toast r an sandwich if he was bother it's laziness too!

Hope you start to feel a little less hungry soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back