• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Love preparing a meals..

Avaya

All my life I was trying to run away from cooking. I hated that, this is also the reason why I have ended up weighted so much.. I have used prepared dinners, or instead of potatoes was more handy to cook chips etc… I can’t believe but I am only 2 weeks on a diet and I already like to spend time in the kitchen. I love all the smell around. I enjoy when my husband appreciate dinner and I like to treat him with desserts.. I feel like my perception is changing at the moment. Have any of you felt the same?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Susieuk

I couldn't be anywhere near food on day 5 but now even though i'm only on day 9, I'm happy to make my husband and son meals and tbh I'm actually enjoying washing up:eek: (don't know if in some weird way it feels like i've had a meal)
I've actually not even been tempted to sneak a bit so the diet must be working :D

Perhaps take up a cookery class or similar

xx

Susieuk

My husband would think the same :)

lipotrim

To the victor the spoils!
Uunusually perhaps I'm a husband who does most of the cooking. In all honesty I'm really struggling at the moment. It's only been a day and a half but making dinner last night was torture. Not sure I can face doing it tonight! :(

Hi lipotrim,

If it's really bad I would suggest not cooking until the ketosis kicks in .. I'm sure the family will understand ... I'm on day 12 And I still haven't cooked a meal for my OH and I usually do the cooking (he frankly can't) I feel kinda guilty he has been taking a cuisine tour of the world via takeaways .. So unhealthy! But in fairness he could make bean on toast r an sandwich if he was bother it's laziness too!

Hope you start to feel a little less hungry soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins