Love to know ............

jaxxy

Hi everyone new to the site tonight iam going to start Lipotrim on Monday the 8th of Oct could you please tell me the best flavour shakes to have.

Thankyou jaxxy:)

Hi jaxxy,

Welcome to MiniMins and best of luck with starting Lipotrim on Monday.

You have a choice of strawberry, vanilla and chocolate in the sweet tasting milkshakes and in savoury just one soup, chicken flavour.

It took me a good few weeks to get to like the chicken soup and even longer to get to like the flapjacks, but I did.

I think your safest bet is to go for the sweet flavours first, you can asked your pharmacy will they change any of the flavours you don't like.

Drink a half class of water before drinking your milkshake as this makes it a little easier to take.

The first time you taste them you are very aware of the vitamins and minerals in them but this goes away after as the days go on and you don't notice it.

Let me know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Jaxxy and welcome to the site :D

Enjoy the excitement and anticipation of tommorow and the start of the new you that you want to create :)

Lacey xx

Hi jaxxy and welcome.

Everyone is very friendly and ready to help and support others. Have a look at the success stories and slide show to be inspired.

Irene xx

Hello,
Great news in the 1st week i lost 14lbs 1 stone and i feel great, a few headaches at the start but iam not feeling hungry in any way shape or form.
So week to is well under way bit iam not sure how much the weight loss will be this week will keeep you posted.

Jaxxy ...

WOW! 14 pounds off!!!:happy096:

That is absolutely fantastic!!!

Delighted to hear you are doing so well!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hello,
Great news in the 1st week i lost 14lbs 1 stone and i feel great, a few headaches at the start but iam not feeling hungry in any way shape or form.
So week to is well under way bit iam not sure how much the weight loss will be this week will keeep you posted.

Jaxxy ...

Oh well done - you usually get the biggest loss in the first week as some of it is fluid....but its a great motivation to keep going!! Best of luck with this week - should be much easier!!!

Well done Jaxxy! You'll be breezing along now :)

What an incredible start you have made! :) Well done! You are on your way! ;)

Hello,

Jaxxy ...

Wow whatan excellent start to your journey, you must be so pleased. It certainly gives you the push to continue......keep up the excellent work.....by the way what are your favourite flavours ?????

Wow whatan excellent start to your journey, you must be so pleased. It certainly gives you the push to continue......keep up the excellent work.....by the way what are your favourite flavours ?????

Hi Sonkie! Been a while seen I have seen you on this site...hope you are doing well and your love life is still going really well!!!:D

Hi everyone,

Sorry i have been on a little break for four days but the great thing is i have lost weight and down to 11 stone now back on track and going for the other stone loss.

Hi just wanted to post in and say that i am down another 4lbs this week. Thats a total of 12 lbs in 3 weeks, so i'm delighted.

jenny

Hi just wanted to post in and say that i am down another 4lbs this week. Thats a total of 12 lbs in 3 weeks, so i'm delighted.

jenny

Jenny
Thats just brillant! Well done!! thats almost a stone gone...its so motivating to get a good loss in the first couple of weeks!!

Hi there,
I have been on the LT diet for a month now have you heard anyone say they have become forgetful as i thought i saw some emails with this thread and i can t fine them!

Have a great weekend.,,,
Jaxxy

forgetful...nope....but found I was a bit distracted at times.....what did you think was here...sounds interesting???

Back