LoveIt's Highs and Lows of Getting to 9st.7lb - HEY HUNNIES I'M HOME! xxxxx

well done on the silver 7 hunni u should be delighted!!! xxx
the bikini lines not sore but the closer ya get to ur stomack i found was the sorest!! xxx

Hi Candace and well done on the 2lb loss.

I have tattoos on my *ahem* hips - ok my bum - and the vibrations are kinda nice ;)

Hey girls,
I'm back!!!
Had a weeks holiday, then back 5 days and another holiday so haven't been on here for 4 weeks!
Put 7lbs on during my last holiday - but finishing of my CD shakes this week and I've lost 5lbs already!! (ONLY DAY 3!)
Thank f**k I only have a week's supply left over so I'll be back eating healthily on Tuesday - I think that's all thats keeping me motivated on the shakes... god how did we do it before for weeks on end?!?!?

So I'm back from holiday, sporting a new hairdo and feel like my lifes starting all over again... lots going on!!!!!

Very busy at work though so I can't always get on here and give support, but just wanted to say HI to everyone and thanks for all the support you've given me so far.
I'll try and pop on here from time to time to say HI and give back the support!

Next goal is to get in the 10's by Loulabella's b'day night.... hmmm.... 5lbs in 9 days?!

Hope everyone is doing really well and feeling strong and motivated!

MWAH girlies!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yer - I wanna see you shaking that ass in skinny jeans on my bday!

woop woop.... I'll certainly be doing that my lovely....... shakin' that arse..... can't wait!!!!! xx

:clap::party0036::gimi:Move yourself, shake that ass, show me what you got!:happy036::party0038:

hahaha... i love it! xxxx

:D :D

welcome back hunni hope ya had a good hol xx keep up the good work on the cd shakes...and have a good time ha xxx

Thanks Catz/Starlight.
It's good to be back!
God a week on CD and I can't believe how much my waist has shrunk! Good boost but roll on Tuesday and REAL food!! xx

Hope everyone has a great weekend! xx

Hey Hun,

Nice to see you back! Wow on those 5lbs already! I did consider doing a week on CD to give me a big shift but i couldnt even last two days when i tried it the first time and i'm too worried i will over indulge as soon as the week is over! Lol. I also dont know if my old CDC would let me do it for a week only :-(

Nice pic too! xxx

Do CD let you do just a week?? Do you not end up gaining most of what you lose?

I was thinking bout this the other day but i reckon the loss would outweigh (excuse the pun) the possible gain.

Say you lose 7lb the first week, even if you had a couple of bad days, you probably wouldnt be able to notch a 7lb gain up?

I did CD back in March, i did it for 2 days (all i could hack it for) then did WW for the next 5 days till my WI and i still lost 5lbs x

Oooo....this might be a good idea for the weeks coming up to my birthday! Am gonna look into it x Good for you on the 7lbs too you lucky dog! x

Bump!!!

How are you doing? x

how ya do on ur week of cd hunni?

Er just because we boogied the night away last week dont mean you cant come on here missy!!! x

Back