Lovelovelove Propoints!

Say

I feel that I have eaten like a beast this week! I was on the old plan Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday I switche to the pro points and today at WI I lost 4lb!

That's the most I've lost in a long time!

Wow that's so great you must be over the moon, at Least you know it works. how was your weight Loss on the old plan. What sort of menu did u have xxx

I did weight watchers back in April through to May and got the 'ball rolling' so to speak with weight loss (lost 7lbs ish), but I returned back to Slimming world since then. I'd done Slimming World previously and lost 3stone.

I kept seeing my weight yoyo-ing lots (lost another 7lbs but over a loonnngg time) and it's only recently that after 6 months of being on Slimming World that I realised it wasn't matching with my newer lifestyle.

So I came back to Weight watchers last Wednesday night and started on the old plan Thursday morning, switched to Pro Points on Monday morning!

I do have a diary for a couple of days prior to switching to pro points but I didn't update it after pro points as I was busy concentrating on getting it right!

I've done all of this online with the trackers by myself and will continue to do so as I work 11 hour shifts 4 days a week, but get 3 day weekends!

Plus I do have a skinny costa hot chocolate most days when I'm in work as it's a silly routine thing but everyone gets a break to go get a coffee and whatnot, so I simply fit it into my points :)

And yes, I'm over the moon with the weight loss. It's fantastic especially since all the going up and down previously. :eek: Plus I've had salad's, chips, vegetables, hummus and chocolate this week and I'm impressed!

I was struggling in getting below that 16stone marker as well (you think that with this much to lose that you wouldn't really struggle as long as you kept to it!) But I was just having 1 good week and then one iffy week and I'm so glad to have jumped into the 15's :D

Aww bless hun dats so good well done and having chips and chocolate and losing wow I love this diet to lol xxx

Say said:
I did weight watchers back in April through to May and got the 'ball rolling' so to speak with weight loss (lost 7lbs ish), but I returned back to Slimming world since then. I'd done Slimming World previously and lost 3stone.

I kept seeing my weight yoyo-ing lots (lost another 7lbs but over a loonnngg time) and it's only recently that after 6 months of being on Slimming World that I realised it wasn't matching with my newer lifestyle.

So I came back to Weight watchers last Wednesday night and started on the old plan Thursday morning, switched to Pro Points on Monday morning!

I do have a diary for a couple of days prior to switching to pro points but I didn't update it after pro points as I was busy concentrating on getting it right!

I've done all of this online with the trackers by myself and will continue to do so as I work 11 hour shifts 4 days a week, but get 3 day weekends!

Plus I do have a skinny costa hot chocolate most days when I'm in work as it's a silly routine thing but everyone gets a break to go get a coffee and whatnot, so I simply fit it into my points :)

And yes, I'm over the moon with the weight loss. It's fantastic especially since all the going up and down previously. :eek: Plus I've had salad's, chips, vegetables, hummus and chocolate this week and I'm impressed!

I was struggling in getting below that 16stone marker as well (you think that with this much to lose that you wouldn't really struggle as long as you kept to it!) But I was just having 1 good week and then one iffy week and I'm so glad to have jumped into the 15's :D

It was a real struggle for me for a while to get past that 16's- 4 months it took me!

Im still sceptical, how can i be eating so much yet loosing weight? Plus i seem to not be craving 'binges' this week, and i reckon its because with the weekly points i CAN have a mini treat night! Its bizzare.

My jury is out till wednesday!

Fingers crossed for Wednesday night for you then! I don't know what it was with the 16's but it was bloody annoying! Well done on getting past it! :D

The second week will tell for me on Thursday morning! Good luck!

Well done on your loss :)

Back