Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lovely lunch

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by teens74, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. teens74

teens74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why oh why do i eat rubbish foods? like yucky mcds and stuff

I have a j spud with tuna and a big salad with chicken and a little chilli sauce over the top

I also have pears in a pot (synned of course lol), raspberries and a muller - vanilla with choc sprinkles

all is blumming delic and making wonder why i have not eaten like this for years

yummy, healthy and so colourful

only downside is the entire office has felt it neccessary to say "arent you on a diet" "That is a lot of food" blah blah blah

granted it is stacks but i am hungry today (* week coming up) and as it is all on plan it doesnt blumming matter lol

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol you munch away on it Hun!! If its counted and/or free enjoy!!
    I find that even the smell of McD's churns my stomach now and with a gastric band, I couldnt even entertain one even if I wanted to!
    I have a massive cool bag that I bring to work brimming to almost bursting with food, which always goes home at the end of the day empty! :)

4. teens74

teens74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks hun

I like that we can eat lots if we want to and that it is all such lovely looking (and tasting food) lol

I am thinking this "diet" could be the best thing that has ever happened to me

x

5. Fray

Fray Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(12.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I often used to think that after I'd eaten a McD's or similar. Why did I just eat that? I would've loved fresh fruit and a crisp salad. It used to be a matter of convenience and placating the OH. Now I know all the damage it's done me.

I think summer helps (raining outside now though! ha!) because it makes you think of fresh strawberries and similar. Heaven help me when I get back to comfort food winter.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.