Lovely skin!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by flame1205, 4 June 2009 Social URL.

1. flame1205

flame1205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    All about W8
    Hi there, have been on LT for 6 days now and my skin looks amazing! I suppose its all the water Im drinking which I have never done before, Ive got no spots and my skin looks radiant. Has anyone else found this? xx:):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Yeah i have found that 2 its great i aint worn foundation for the last 3 day 2 coz its so glowy! skinny and good skin what more can we ask!?

4. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    hi Flame,
    Oh yes, fab skin now and hair also. Water plumps up the cells and therefore it improves the skin. Although I knew this and loved water always I still never drank enough of it, too busy drinking fizzy drinks, but no more eh !!
    Doirin

5. flame1205

flame1205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    All about W8
    Am beginning to love being on LT, tis bloody fantastic! :happy096:

I have a bit of acne on my back and chest (very attractive at 37 years old!) and they are nearly all gone, must have been all the crap I was eating! :)

6. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Yeah me too, my skin is nice, my hair is great and my nails are really strong too. I reckon it's all those vitamins, minerals and water we're getting through

7. flame1205

flame1205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    All about W8
    Hi Lou, just had a look at your pics of the jewellery you make, tis absolutely beautiful x:)

8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    My skin has been good on LT too. Used to have a few spots but not anymore. I also love LT, so many good side effects!

9. thisisit120lbs

thisisit120lbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Water is amazing. . . .I cant believe how much effect it has had on my skin over the last two weeks. . . .I have sufferred with acne skin for almost 14 years and it has drastically improved my skin. . . . Everyone keeps telling me how fair I look. . . . Really encouraging!!!

10. Loopyloo

Loopyloo Full Member

Hi everyone, I am new to this site but not to lipotrim. I started 18th January and up to two weeks ago had lost 4 stone. It was brilliant but I hit a brick wall and felt I had to come of it and eat ....which I did. I have made several attempts to get back on it but can't get into ketosis cos I manage my two shakes fine but the third one (even if it is a flapjack) I just want to eat. I desperately want to go back on it properly....no messing about but I can't get my brain into gear. I thought I would maybe try a diet and then go back on it maybe in a months time except I can't find one on line and I do need to follow something. Any suggestions??? I would like to lose another 2 stones and felt I came off it prematurely. I went from a size 24 to a 16 and 44 to 36 (bra)
    Loopyloo

11. etheral

etheral Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.69%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I know what you mean my skin looks great and a girl at work sed I looked younger! must be filling the wrinkles out a bit:D also when I get up in morning I feel like I have actually slept and not like the wreck of the hesperis. this diet is fab why didnt I find it a year ago??!

12. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just goes to show that glugging all that water is amazingly good for you.....so make sure, that drinking lots of water is one of the permanant things you come away with, at the end of LT.

13. awin

awin Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    So very true, I always had a few spots and now my skin is more clear, brilliant!

14. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    why is my skin really dry ? I drink all the water , could live on he toilet I drink that much but have got dry skin everywhere

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.