Lovelyness & Laughter

floss

Hiya everyone, it's 12.35am which means it's officially Day 1 of TS for me. I had intended to start yesterday, took my stuff to work, had brekkie then got to lunch time and I had no way of making my soup and no bowl big enough...my day ended up to be 15 hours long (im a student nurse) and I had to grab and eat what I could so I decided to re-arrange for today. Im just about to go to bed as Im shattered but I just wanted to get my diary started. My current aim in life if to laugh alot and be with lovely people. This weight loss is about me moving on from my breakup 3 months ago and finally getting over him...and finally finding the real me :) My thought process is that I must accept it's going to be weird and strange and a challenge to adapt to this new way of eating...and thats okay. Aside from my work placement, personally in my life exante is now the most important thing. I know it's going to be tough, but i'm not going to try...i'm going to just do it!

Good for you, it must be hard being a student nuirse ( I will be one come septenber ) and trying to fit this diet around work but I'm sure you can do it. This could possibly be the best thing to help you move on from your break up, a new you :) looking forward to. Hearing how you get on with your journey and will be here alll the way whenever you need support.

Good luck with everything

Hol x

Okay, so I woke up feeling not very motivated, but I thought I'll get on and have my brekkie shake anyway...went for banana. Oh my im sorry but it's disgusting! I drink protein shakes anyway and Iv done slim fast it the past but this just tastes like the bars liquidised! I used an electric whisk, put ice in, cold water...I cant get past 2 sips! Any advice?! Am I just going to have to deal with it? I want this plan to work and iv done meal replacement before but Im shocked just how horrible it is!

Try the different flavours? I've only got the chocolate, and really like it. It might just be the banana that doesn't suit you.

Oh my goodness I think I could cry with relief! I ended up having a bar for brekkie as I couldnt drink my shake...never one to give up i popped it in the fridge and nipped out and got a blender with an ice crushing function. Iv come back, put some ice in it, put the shake in, added a load of tablet sweeteners and it tastes much better! I think im just a sweetener junkie tbh! As I get on with the plan Ill try and wean them down with each shake but exante website says they are allowed and it's such a relief to know I can drink it! Im absolutely shattered from work and I have no idea if I will power through tonight and finish the day but it's a relief to know that the bars and now the shakes are a winner for me...now just the soups! I know I should be all motivation and not allow myself to eat off plan tonight but Iv spent so much time miserable and hating on myself these last few months because of my break up, Im not going to do it anymore! If it takes a few days and a few extra products lost to get me started on the plan then so be it, I know ill get there in the end! :)

Back