lovin it!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by michellethegooner, 28 April 2011 Social URL.

1. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    Just wanted to say I am soooo lovin propoints 16 weeks in and I already lost 3 stone woohoo got my sixth silver seven this evening, If I can do it anyone can with the right motivation, just wanted to post this hopefully will be good motivation for any newbies just starting out, I just find it so easy, I have the freedom to eat as I please as long as I allocate my points, even had an Easter egg for Easter, again within my points....

so if anyone is unsure, all I can say is there is light at the end of the tunnel when I began this journey 16 weeks seemed so out of reach, and now I am here and already 3stone lighter, I know I can do this forever as I don't feel like I am missing out, still have a lot to lose but my future is looking bright as I now know I have the life style skills to stay on track. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    well done on the 3 stone,,i love pro points too,,so much more than discover and doesnt feel at all like a diet i'm loving the lifestyle change!!!

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done! I'll be thrilled to lose as much as that in 16 weeks... inspirational, thanks. xx

5. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    michelle your weightlosses are amazing, 4 months and 3 stone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Inspirational - and not one gain! Well impressed x

6. phatmomma

phatmomma Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(24.41%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass working in conjunction with weight watchers pro points
    Awesome, i too am loving the pro points. As you say i never feel like i'm on a diet :) Good luck with the next silver 7 xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.