• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lovin it!!

S: 18st4.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 7st4.5lb(39.96%)
Just wanted to say I am soooo lovin propoints 16 weeks in and I already lost 3 stone woohoo got my sixth silver seven this evening, If I can do it anyone can with the right motivation, just wanted to post this hopefully will be good motivation for any newbies just starting out, I just find it so easy, I have the freedom to eat as I please as long as I allocate my points, even had an Easter egg for Easter, again within my points....

so if anyone is unsure, all I can say is there is light at the end of the tunnel when I began this journey 16 weeks seemed so out of reach, and now I am here and already 3stone lighter, I know I can do this forever as I don't feel like I am missing out, still have a lot to lose but my future is looking bright as I now know I have the life style skills to stay on track. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

yummymummy75

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 1st13lb(15.43%)
well done on the 3 stone,,i love pro points too,,so much more than discover and doesnt feel at all like a diet i'm loving the lifestyle change!!!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
well done! I'll be thrilled to lose as much as that in 16 weeks... inspirational, thanks. xx

Charlotte-Eve

x It's my year to shine x
S: 15st7lb C: 12st9.6lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 2st11.4lb(18.16%)
michelle your weightlosses are amazing, 4 months and 3 stone :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Inspirational - and not one gain! Well impressed x

phatmomma

S: 21st5lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 5st3lb(24.41%)
Awesome, i too am loving the pro points. As you say i never feel like i'm on a diet :) Good luck with the next silver 7 xx