lovin it!!

michellethegooner

Silver Member
Just wanted to say I am soooo lovin propoints 16 weeks in and I already lost 3 stone woohoo got my sixth silver seven this evening, If I can do it anyone can with the right motivation, just wanted to post this hopefully will be good motivation for any newbies just starting out, I just find it so easy, I have the freedom to eat as I please as long as I allocate my points, even had an Easter egg for Easter, again within my points....

so if anyone is unsure, all I can say is there is light at the end of the tunnel when I began this journey 16 weeks seemed so out of reach, and now I am here and already 3stone lighter, I know I can do this forever as I don't feel like I am missing out, still have a lot to lose but my future is looking bright as I now know I have the life style skills to stay on track. :D

well done on the 3 stone,,i love pro points too,,so much more than discover and doesnt feel at all like a diet i'm loving the lifestyle change!!!

well done! I'll be thrilled to lose as much as that in 16 weeks... inspirational, thanks. xx

Awesome, i too am loving the pro points. As you say i never feel like i'm on a diet :) Good luck with the next silver 7 xx

Back