Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Loving Count On Us Meals

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by chick10, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. chick10

chick10 Got To Keep Counting :D

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi everyone,

Im having a count on us meals from M&S every night for dinner, and have the odd piece of fish with salad about once a week.

I was just wondering if constantly eating count on us meals is going to allow me to loose weight?

I eat them because the calories are clear, they taste fab, and there quick to cook of an evebing which is perfect. I usually have veg with them too.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shazza87

shazza87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i watched a programme about a woman who was living of the, low cal, low fat ready meals. and she got really lethargic, it messed with her moods. i would say there fine for every now and then when you dont have time to cook. cant remeber what programme called but it was really intresting cuz i used to live of them.

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    aye you shouldn't really be relying on ready meals because they have a lot of crap added into them (even the M&S versions)

calories are calories and you will lose weight, but ready meals should be kept to occasion rather than daily reliance

5. newfate

newfate Member

I lost weight a few years ago on the M&S diet- yogart for breakfast then two ping meals. Did really well lost weight and kept it off (untill a few years later due to bad eating). I have re started the M&S ping meal diet again and I find it is possible to do it for around £35 a week. I ind that I eat larger portions, am less likley to count my cals and eat a less varied diet when I cook for myself (plus I am more likley to get a take away). If it works for you continue.

6. chick10

chick10 Got To Keep Counting :D

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey, was this a calorie meal they put togethere? Sounds really good! Sincei posted this ive been making some of my own meals. But still love my count on us meals! :D

7. newfate

newfate Member

Not a meal plan put together just one I made up for example today I have had a posh yogart for breakfast, veg soup and eve's pudding for lunch and sea food pasta for dinner - 1027 calories and each one tasted great :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.