Loving Libra Losing AGAIN

1/21/2013
Weight

Hello world! Today I begin JUDD, my goal is to keep it low carb and though I have high calorie and low calorie days I am going to attempt to keep the high calorie days under wrap. I love exercising but can't say that I do it as much as I should. From today until the end of January I am "practicing" as I've never attempted this before, I am old hand at low carbing but I know I will find my 500 calorie days very difficult. Starting February 1st I'm all in!

Today is a high calorie day, I will keep track of my carbs/calories via FITDAY and will post them here (not sure how to link).

Breakfast and Lunch consists of

5 stalks of celery
2 cups iceberg lettuce
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 chicken breast grilled with skin on

Dinner consists of:

2 Tilapia steaks
2 cups iceberg lettuce
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Water

128 oz throughout the day

Hello and welcome! Your food sounds delicious and healthy. Good luck, personally I love this and it's the only diet I've stuck to for 3 months before.

Hiya yes the first few we're very difficult! I think you have to figure out what suits you best, eg, some people like to have 2 or 3 small meals during day, I personally need the promise of a hearty 500 cal meal at the end of the day to look forward to. So I always cook something like a big veg or chicken chilli so I at least feel full at some point during the day! Can go hungry all day if I have something tasty and filling to look forward to.

I also have about 4 cups of tea to keep me going. I always make sure I have a lot planned and I tell myself today is not an eating day it's an achieving day, ha sounds so corny but it spurs me on to get jobs done I'd usually put off.

How are you finding it?

Back