Loving Slim Fast

I'm on Day 2 and its going great, enjoying the shakes and snacks and not feeling hungry at all.

Weekend coming up though and thats my downfall, gonna stock up on ready made drinks and snacks and aiming to not drink alcohol at all if I can help it.:)

Hey I'm back on the slimfast too after munching my way thru the school holidays lol

First week back on it and realised how much I actually enjoy the plan more than any other diet I have done,

keep it up Hun xxx

I hope I can enjoy the plan as much as you ladies, I've just started today, so far I've felt quite hungry today. Could just be one of those days though x

Hey guys,

Today is my day 1 too - I'm pretty hungry but just about to have a banana as my first snack. We can do this!! :)

Hey guys,

Today is my day 1 too - I'm pretty hungry but just about to have a banana as my first snack. We can do this!! :)

Hi! Good luck! I gave in to my hunger (probably more greed than hunger) last night :( i find the evenings really hard. Back to square one today, have a birthday party to go to tonight, really want to succeed today and be in a good frame of mind for the weekend.

Hey! Good luck! And I hope your hungry passes quickly. :)

Thank you, I think it was just one of those days, feeling less hungry today. Unfortunately though its not just hunger that makes me eat, i tend to comfort eat a lot. I really hope i can get my comfort eating under control x

Back