Extra Easy Loving this diet!

I have a LOT of weight to lose and have tried every diet under the sun including slimming world in the past when it was just red days and green days. I don't know whats changed in me or if it is just this diet being so easy but I'm just really motivated just now. I've been losing an average of 2.5lbs a week and I'm over the moon!.... sorry I just had to share lol :D

Just think of it princesspeppa as healthy eating for life not a diet!And dont be sorry about sharing such a great loss with us, thats bloomin fantastic, well done! whoop whoop :)

Thank you Hollys nan. I think probably you have to be in the right frame of mind for it too. I've been trying for years and years and not managed but I went through a tough time in my life. Things are looking up now and starting to look forward to the future x

ps well done on your loss and getting to target. Thats really fantastic!

Yes your head has to be in the right place! And you have to do it for yourself not others. Sounds as if you are in the zone, fabby! :) :)

PrincessPeppa said:
Thank you Hollys nan. I think probably you have to be in the right frame of mind for it too. I've been trying for years and years and not managed but I went through a tough time in my

well done you! Def about the right time - so easy to give up if ur heads not in the right place - I was exactly the same. But like you, a diet as simple as SW has made it so much easier.

Good luck! X

I am starting again on Monday and i'm quite looking forward to eating healthy food for a change :)

I just started on Thursday, really enjoying it! Making sure 1/3 plate is super free, having my healthy extras and allowing for treats with Syns!
So not going off plan enjoying 2 glasses of rose this evening!
Scales already showing up lighter so as long as I keep this up, Thursday's 1st weigh should be a positive move in the right direction!

I am doing sw for the first time and like you am enjoying it!

Long may it carry on for us all!

I could have written your post (except I have more weight to lose). I've had three weigh ins so far and have lost 8.5 at SW and had lost 7lbs before I joined. Somehow it seems different this time-my head is in the right place, I enjoy the classes (the people more than the clapping),and my family are being so supportive. I feel so happy and positive, it's lovely.

We can do it this time PrincessPeppa!!

PrincessPeppa said:
I have a LOT of weight to lose and have tried every diet under the sun including slimming world in the past when it was just red days and green days. I don't know whats changed in me or if it is just this diet being so easy but I'm just really motivated just now. I've been losing an average of 2.5lbs a week and I'm over the moon!.... sorry I just had to share lol :D

2.5lbs is a amazing weekly loss !!

There is no better feeling when you are in the zone !!

Well done :)

Lisa xx

Back