low calorie to slimming world

Hi Guys

Just new to site. I have been doing low calorie diet for last 11 months I had lost 6.5 stone then kinda hit a wall couldnt lose anymore and have since put a stone back on.

Im thinking about going onto slimming world which I have done in the past but dont know how well it work straight after coming off a low cal diet.

Anyone done this before? What were the results like?

Thanks

Gaby

I've not gone from a low calorie diet to SW, but I would imagine the initial week or so would be at least a gain for you, or a stay the same result. But essentially what you need to know is that SW is a healthy eating lifestyle. Not a diet. You don't need to deprive yourself or go hungry. If you are looking for a quick fix, "fast result" kind of diet then perhaps SW isn't the choice for you. But if you are looking for a way to learn a healthy diet and lifestyle, while maintaining a steady weight loss then definitely give it a go!

I done slimming world before and I liked it because of the free foods bet then stopped put on more weight tried calorie counting but I'm hungry all the time so going back to slimming world just don't know how weight loss will go.

Back