Low carb newbie

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by tenney 75, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there, I am on day 2 of my low carb diet. Not finding it too bad so far, feeling full which is good. I have tried every diet going and 3 years ago had success with lighter life but soon put half of my weight loss back on when i had my 2nd child. It was a great diet but very expensive and and too strict for me to do now.
    Feel encouraged allready reading people's comments and tips about low carb's. Feel i'm just finding my feet as dont follow a plan as such. I am just eating low carb veg, snacking on cheese and nuts (in moderation) and eating loads of protein.
    Cant wait to get weighed on saturday.
    Last edited: 22 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Carb Cycling
    Hi Tenney and welcome to the wonderful world of low carbing. Not many people come on this side of the forum but we are always busy on the atkins forum, if you would like to post over there if you have any questions :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.