Low carb pudding .......

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by mustdoit, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    to take to my mates for sunday lunch pl

do i
    1) eat a small portion of what she gives me

2) take my jelly ....... trying to hold off telling her about low carbing as she has sabotaged in the past ...... i know she does nt force me its me that sabotages
    3) make a low carb pud that you suggest

thanks for all your help xx:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChelleryPickle

ChelleryPickle Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You could offer to bring pudding!! Then make your low carb onefor everyone! Its know its hard trying to explain yourself to friends etc...I had to do it yesterday. I had to eat a meal at work and when I gave my potatoes/stuffing and yorkshire away they were saying "you've got eat something Michelle" despite me piling my plate with cabbage and brocolli to go with the chicken and pigs in blankets lol!
    xxx

4. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    If you can bake - then i suggest you take something irresistable - look in the recipe sticky for new york cheesecake - my dh has perfected this. You can put sliced strawberries on top. It's mega. You can make more or less sweet using splenda ( we basically have unsweetened because we dont like artificial sweetners)

Can take them a sweet gloopy sauce as well so no one ever notices! Plus lots of cream.....hungry now:)

5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    thanks that sounds great there is only 4 of us .....so noticeable if i miss out ....... i can bake so will look up the recipe thanks x

6. Kat1e

Kat1e This is for life

Start Weight:
    17st8.9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.1lb(26.77%)
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    The recipe i posted makes quite a lot so you might want to cut it. Actually dh also made some mini ones in ramekins - that worked well too as could serve different toppings. We use sugar free jelly stuck in blender as a sauce :)

7. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Baking low carb treats has saved many a low carb diet! And they come out just yummy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.