• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low Cost, Low Effort Diets?

AimeeLu

Battling On!
S: 12st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st2lb(1.18%)

x_ali_x

Silver Member
S: 18st3lb C: 17st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 0st13lb(5.1%)
simple calorie counting, won't cost you a penny might even save you some because you'll be eating less. Good luck!

AimeeLu

Battling On!
Where do I find a good calorie chart? Like with a list of all simple foods and their calories?
What should I aim for in terms of how many calories per day?
Sorry to bombard with questions :/

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
well daily diet tracker, was a free site which would give you a internet account to log your exercise, calories, meals etc and break down what you'd eaten in terms of protein, carbs and fat.

Calorie Counter, Diet Tracking, Food Journal, Nutrition Facts at The Daily Plate

Have a wee play on that, its free and will tell you what calories you should stick to, but its up to you to make your own shopping list up and menu.

HTH

AimeeLu

Battling On!
well daily diet tracker, was a free site which would give you a internet account to log your exercise, calories, meals etc and break down what you'd eaten in terms of protein, carbs and fat.

Calorie Counter, Diet Tracking, Food Journal, Nutrition Facts at The Daily Plate

Have a wee play on that, its free and will tell you what calories you should stick to, but its up to you to make your own shopping list up and menu.

HTH

Thankyou :) I'm on something simmilar at the moment which is working awesomely!! xx