low fat spreads....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debbywebby1970, 3 June 2009 Social URL.

1. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Which low fat spreads do you think are the best and what is the syn count for it.?

I have bought Flora Extra Lite, have not used it yet, but its 0.5 syns per teaspoon... perfect for when you just need it eg corn on cob or toast.... yummy...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have to say, I don't know syn values for any spreads as I don't use them, I haven't for many years now and I don't miss them either.
    I use mayo in sarnies and if I have toast, I have it dry and let whatever I am putting on top moisten it!!!
    The only time I eat it is if I'm on a slippery slope and I have the other halfs real butter and white bread!!! lol

4. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    sw
    we normally have bertilli light 1syn but thats only cos i have loads in frezzer to use, we sometime have flora light to :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.