Low Fat Super Noodles are YUCK!!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Hi,

I LOVE super noodles and discovered a few months back that they're not free :sad0071: unless they are low fat ones.

Yesterday i tried the chicken and herb one - thinking it would taste like the chicken one and it didnt! It was far to herby!!

Then i tried the thai noodles and they were even worse!!

Has anyone found ones that are nice as i dont think there are many other flavours!?!

Or do any of you think im crazy and they're lovely :)

Pesty

I've only ever had the low fat ones and I actually really like the Thai and chicken flavours! Although I don't buy these now, and haven't had them for ages. I'm trying to run my cupboards down and also trying not to eat packet stuff (although find these are good for emergencies!)

sorry hun, I love 'em!

I just had my very first low fat chicken & herb for lunch today and I liked them. They are not as good as my usual full fat mild curry though!

I found the low fat supernoodles was not nearly as nice as normal noodles, I prefer 9p noodles to low fat supernoodles (not that I can eat them!).

At first I wasn't so keen on them as they appeared to be a bit tougher than normal ones but as long as I kind of overcook them they taste just as nice.

Hi,

I LOVE super noodles and discovered a few months back that they're not free :sad0071: unless they are low fat ones.

Yesterday i tried the chicken and herb one - thinking it would taste like the chicken one and it didnt! It was far to herby!!

Then i tried the thai noodles and they were even worse!!

Has anyone found ones that are nice as i dont think there are many other flavours!?!

Or do any of you think im crazy and they're lovely :)

Pesty

Bacon one is nice

I actually quite like the chicken & Herb and chilli chicken ones. Why dont you try crumbling 1/4 chicken stock cube into the water and see if that helps with the chicken flavour for you ??

Yeah i was going to suggest adding stock cube too!! x

I also think they're minging...not the noodles, but the sauce. Its so sharp and chemical!! I'm with you on this one x

Oo I love them!

Hi, I love the chicken low fat ones, we have them quite a few times a week lurvley jubbley

I also think they're minging...not the noodles, but the sauce. Its so sharp and chemical!! I'm with you on this one x

Im glad its not just me!! I was beginning to think i was the only one!! Maybe i'll give the chilli chicken and the bacon ones a go but i can only just stand the herby one and the thai one went straight in the bin lol

Thanks for all your comments

xx

i have the thai ones, and make them into a soup bu adding double the water, a chicken stock cube and chilli flakes (and whatever seasoning you like. Then sometimes i add some chicken breast or vegetables. mmmm

i also like them! great as a syn free snack or a quick lunch at work! :)

bad news tho guys the bacon ones are discontinued which is a shame coz they were nice! but you can still pick them up cheaply someplaces like B&M bargains or poundstretcher have seen them in both stores and always buy several!

oh and i recommend getting them from asda they frequently have them on offer 4 packets for a pound! bargain :)

X

OMG, your joking, the bacon ones were the best, why do they always discontinue all the stuff that is the tastiest..... so not fair :badmood:

Back