low fat yogurt on ss+?

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
I have been reading through the 810 meal plans for a nose to see what you can have when you get there and someone mentioned they made chicken curry using curry powder and low fat yogurt. i'm planning on doing ss+ after a month and was wondering if i could use low fat yogurt instead of milk to have this dish?

i dont drink milk and i dont have tea or coffee so wondering if anyone knows if low fat yogurt could be a substitute on ss+?? thanks!

You can't have yoghurt on SS+. I'm guessing even the low fat version is too high in sugar to be allowed. Can you not mix curry powder with water?

oo didnt think of that, was never much of a chef when i was eating real food! got a few wks left on ss so will try that when i get onto ss+, ta!

thanks for the tip! i'm going onto the bars this week, need them to help me through! can anyone give me an idea of what they taste like or what you would recommend please? i tried a few bars on slim fast before and they were disgusting so i really hope they dont taste like that!!

thanks dani :) do they taste like any of the normal chocolates like snickers or mars? lol i'm terrible for food! i've stuck to ss 100% this week so i think that's why i'm thinking about food too much, really strict with myself!

Use tinned toms and a little but of cornflour to thicken x

Don't think either of these are allowed on SS+ either.

scooterchick said:
Don't think either of these are allowed on SS+ either.

Really? Oh well she will just have to wait untill healthy eating to have curry lol

tegzy said:
Really? Oh well she will just have to wait untill healthy eating to have curry lol

Nope no tomato or flour!!!

0% fst plain natural yog can be sub'ed for milk on 810.. Duno abput ss+. Give ur co siltant a call and they tell u the sub amounts if it is xx

Back