Low Low Spread HEXA

Gemstone1981

Can someone please tell me how much low low spread I can have on a hex a please.

Gemstone1981 said:
Can someone please tell me how much low low spread I can have on a hex a please.

If you use the search facility on this subforum, it's been discussed before :) I think it's about 57g for a HEa (and HEb on green)

How I would love to be able to search....sadly can't on my phone and I have no computer at the moment :-(

thanks for the reply though

Gemstone1981 said:
How I would love to be able to search....sadly can't on my phone and I have no computer at the moment :-(

thanks for the reply though

How come you can't search on your phone?? :confused:

No idea, but I have tried..... Am using the app on a sony erricson xperia mini pro because the website never fits on the teeny screen....lol ....serves me right for not getting a bigger phone. Either that or the whole thing crashes on me ....and can't get on the slimming world website either as that crashes too :-S

Gemstone1981 said:
No idea, but I have tried..... Am using the app on a sony erricson xperia mini pro because the website never fits on the teeny screen....lol ....serves me right for not getting a bigger phone. Either that or the whole thing crashes on me ....and can't get on the slimming world website either as that crashes too :-S

Oh right-is there not a search option if you rotate the phone? Have a nosey in the tech sub forum and see if anyone has asked-is it an android?

Nope nowt if I rotate, the menu is in a sub' button and no search there either... May bimble to the techie forum in a bit if. Battery doesn't die..... Man I can't wait to get a new laptop!

Cheers :-D

Back