low point cereal?

Most cereals like cornflakes, coco pops, bran flakes, shredded wheat cereal and rice crispies are 3pp per 30g but the lighter the cereal the more u get for your points so rice crispies look a lot more in the bowl as its weightless almost :)

Think I'm guna get some rice krispies on my next shop!

sorry to go off track but have you lost the 2stone from beginning of this year? if so do you have a food diary i could have a little look at as thats amazing :D!! xx

Hey, yeah I started ww 4th jan this year :) I don't keep a diary of my food though hun, I would just never update it enough ... If you want though I can white down a weeks worth my food and pm it to u so you can have a lil look (I track everything, just on paper) Xx

2 weetabix is 3 pp. I have it with skimmed milk and a chopped up banana. 4pp in total and very filling.

Puffed wheat, they taste a bit bland but nice with some sweetener. It's the same as other cereal but so light so u get a massive bowl for 3 pp

You can have 50g of sultana bran flakes for 4pp. Nice and filling, full of fibre and the sultanas are yummy in it too :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey, yeah I started ww 4th jan this year :) I don't keep a diary of my food though hun, I would just never update it enough ... If you want though I can white down a weeks worth my food and pm it to u so you can have a lil look (I track everything, just on paper) Xx
Hi I’m new and would
Also really like to
See your weekly diary of food please
Thanks and big well
Done 😉

Back