• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low Point Sponge Cake!

alyrose

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I found a great recipe for a low fat/calorie sponge cake using just eggs, sugar and flour. I reckon if you slice it into eighths it's around 2 points per slice! This is great for people like me who crave anything sweet and love cake without the guilt! You can even make it chocolate flavoured by replacing 1 tbsp of flour with 1 tbsp of cocoa powder :D

I'm thinking of baking one and decorating with some glaze icing (icing sugar mixed with water)

Mamta's Kitchen Recipe

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
I found a great recipe for a low fat/calorie sponge cake using just eggs, sugar and flour. I reckon if you slice it into eighths it's around 2 points per slice! This is great for people like me who crave anything sweet and love cake without the guilt! You can even make it chocolate flavoured by replacing 1 tbsp of flour with 1 tbsp of cocoa powder :D

I'm thinking of baking one and decorating with some glaze icing (icing sugar mixed with water)

Mamta's Kitchen Recipe
What a fantastic recipe, I think I would make these into individual cakes so I could point them easier. Plus I'd use some low pp strawberry jam or lemon curd to make them into butterfly cakes! X Thanks for the recipe Sweetie. X

alyrose

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I made cupcakes using this receipe the other night and got about 16 from the mix - around half a point each (1, 2, 3! Success system, probably about 1pp to others!)

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
I'm definitely going to try and make these in either the Jam or Curd Format! X

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
My Version of this Recipe... 2pp Strawberry Jam Butterfly Cakes! X

image-3304490563.jpg

S: 17st0lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 2st2lb(12.61%)
​wow I'm gonna definitely t ry this thank you

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
wow I'm gonna definitely t ry this thank you
I've updated the recipe so they are now 3pp each with either Lemon Curd or Strawberry Jam as a filling but If I told u my recipe I would have to kill u ;-) x