Low point treats for after excercise

Miss Reilly

Hello laladies I was wondering if you could tell me of any snacks I could have after a workout class, I'm worries I will gorge after the classes haha

thanks in advance x x

one of the best things to drink after a workout is actually milk, because of the balance of carbs and protein it helps with energy levels and with muscle repair :)

Why Milk Is The Ultimate Post Workout Food | StrongLifts.com

hope this will help, another good one to eat after a work out would be a banana and some lean ham slices :)

one of the best things to drink after a workout is actually milk, because of the balance of carbs and protein it helps with energy levels and with muscle repair :)

Why Milk Is The Ultimate Post Workout Food | StrongLifts.com

hope this will help, another good one to eat after a work out would be a banana and some lean ham slices :)

Completely agree! I've started drinking the protein shakes at the gym as well. I just checked the brand's NV on their website and made with milk it comes in at about 6pp (ymmv) which isn't that low but I find them really filling and they definitely curb my hunger after a gym session so I do think they're worth that 6pp.

I tend to go after work but I want to start going in the morning so I can grab a protein shake and a banana for breakfast and save some points that way.

Just wanted to add that if you're looking for a diy protein shake, a great combination is milk, a banana and a spoon of peanut butter. Just throw it all in the blender.

Back