Low points porridge

doctorwhogirl

Anyone know what the lowest or thereabouts porridge is???

At the moment I eat tesco micro oats golden syrup and it is coming out as 4pp

I'd love to know if there was one for 3pp?

Thanks! :)

Hi there's Quaker oats so simple original,and the honey/almond too...both 3 pp. :)
Hope that helps! xx

oooh does that inc milk or water chick? x

Thanks sexychick!

Sparkly that's without anything! You'll have to point milk etc... (Obv not water :p)

bleurgh, I might try it with water then to save some points- had the brownie one and it was working out at 5 or 6 even with skimmed milk :(

doctorwhogirl said:
Anyone know what the lowest or thereabouts porridge is???

At the moment I eat tesco micro oats golden syrup and it is coming out as 4pp

I'd love to know if there was one for 3pp?

Thanks! :)

Take it from a Scottish gal who likes her porridge, Scott's oats-just plain and simple made with water and salt, only cost 3pp for 30g. Start adding milk and other unnecessary items (honey, syrup), you'll need to add more PP!!

yeurgh, I've never liked porridge with salt - my parents like it that way but I much prefer sugar!

I know :p I'm a terrible Scotswoman, but I don't much like Haggis or black pudding either! However, I am a big fan of whiskey! Incidentally, have you ever tried cranachan porridge with whiskey, cream and raspberries? It's amazing!

sparklysunbeam said:
I know :p I'm a terrible Scotswoman, but I don't much like Haggis or black pudding either! However, I am a big fan of whiskey! Incidentally, have you ever tried cranachan porridge with whiskey, cream and raspberries? It's amazing!

Omg!! That sounds divine!! Ooooooh, wishing I hadn't read your post now!! Got a rumbly in my tumbly!!!!

Back