Low syn burgers

rball

Morning!!

It's my daughter's 8th birthday party tomorrow and we are having a BBQ (fingers crossed the weather supports our plans!),I was just wondering if any of you lovely people know of some low syn burgers? I'm going shopping for it tonight and can go to Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Iceland or Lidl!!

TIA

Saw a lovely idea on here for 'Babybel' burgers ... extra lean mince, onion (sweated in Frylite) and loadsa herbs, all shaped around a Babybel!

I know this isn't strictly what you asked for, but it tickled my taste buds!

Hope your BBQ is good :D

P x

I'd never buy them as they're always full of syns (and horse, haha!). It take literally a couple of minutes to use a pack of extra lean mince to squash them into patty shapes. I just add a bit of grated onion, salt and pepper and anything from the spice cupboard that appeals (usually paprika or chilli powder) and if I've got any bits of herbs to use up I might stick them in too. You can add half an egg to bind it together a bit too. Much cheaper too.

Thanks! I took your advice and made my own, now I can gave an extra large slice of birthday cake with the syns I saved!!

Aah brilliant! Glad I could help. Were they just as tasty? X

Not sure yet, the bbq is today so I'll let you know later!! I added onion and garlic and herb mix, so fingers crossed!! Will be trying the babyvel burgers at some point, they sound delicious and the kids are sure to like them!!!:)

Back