Low Syn crisps

JoRoger

Can anyone give me any ideas on low syn crisps please? Or snack a jacks etc? Really appreciate the help xx

From the Syns in Treats thread above.

Syn values are a year out of date, so might need checking...

Skips = 5 syns
Asda Cheese curls = 3.5
French Fries = 4.5 syns
Squares = 5.5 syns
Wotsits = 5.5 syns
Quavers = 5 syns
Monster Munch = 6 syns

Morrisons eat smart low fat snack selection - pickled onioin rings 1.5 syns salt and vineger fries - 2.5 syns, bacon waffles 2 syns - a bit airy but ok for a low syn fix, tesco healthy living potato thins are 4 syns per pack but quite satisfying or walkers frnch fries are 4.5 syns.

I have been making my own as well - controversial with the whole food abuse issue, spoke about it with my ocnsultant and she said that if it's not affecting my weight loss, they are helping me to get my crisp fix and they are better than a traditional bag of crisps...carry on. So finely slice some pots, lay out flat on a plate, spray with frylight and microwave for about 3-4mins each side (they do burn quick so you have to stand and watch). Then I sprinkle them with sea salt and black pepper - yummy.

I have been making my own as well - controversial with the whole food abuse issue, spoke about it with my ocnsultant and she said that if it's not affecting my weight loss, they are helping me to get my crisp fix and they are better than a traditional bag of crisps...carry on. So finely slice some pots, lay out flat on a plate, spray with frylight and microwave for about 3-4mins each side (they do burn quick so you have to stand and watch). Then I sprinkle them with sea salt and black pepper - yummy.

I like the sound of those i think i might have to try :D

mmmm they all sound lovely, am such a crisp monster, they are my one ultimate downfall - something that I have found out for myself lol is the syn value of the velvet crunch cheese and onion things at tescos - you can find them with the walkers bakes and all that - they are 4.5 syns and really lovely with a sandwich for lunch, really nice flavour.

Back