Low Syn Crisps

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hiya,

I'm on day one of slimming world and have already gone over my syns for today. My own fault i'm working late, didnt eat a proper breakfast, had a small dinner and headed for the biscuit tin! oops. But no more cheating from now not tomorrow now :D

Can any one tell me what crisps are low syns?

I've tried the search box but didnt find what i was looking for.

Thanks! x

Welcome =] aldi's curly crisps(similar to quavers) are 3 syns a bag =] something like 64calories =]

French fries are 4 syns too.

Make your own :)

Slice up potatoes really thinly (ideally with a mandolin) and put on a plate that is sprayed with fry light - make sure there is just one layer of potatoes. Sprinkle with whatever seasoning you like - I tend to use Onion Salt and chilli flakes - and then put in microwave!! :)
I have 700w microwave so I put in for 4 minutes then open door to let some steam out, then back in for 2 mins until going brown. Take out and leave to sit for a minute to crispen up. :)

EE - free :)

I was looking at syns on the slimming eorkd app and they had french fries as 5 and monster munch as 5.5 so i went for those as i love monster munch.

Food all planned for tomorrow so if i am 100% monster munch can be my treat x

Lisawilson08 said:
Make your own :)

Slice up potatoes really thinly (ideally with a mandolin) and put on a plate that is sprayed with fry light - make sure there is just one layer of potatoes. Sprinkle with whatever seasoning you like - I tend to use Onion Salt and chilli flakes - and then put in microwave!! :)
I have 700w microwave so I put in for 4 minutes then open door to let some steam out, then back in for 2 mins until going brown. Take out and leave to sit for a minute to crispen up. :)

EE - free :)

These would need to be synned hun because they're a snack! Xx

Velvet Crunch 6 pack often found in poundland too, so a bargain :) Taste like Snack A Jacks, small bag of them is 5.5 too i believe :)

Back