Low/syn free quick meal ideas

Joannejmorg

Hi there I've tried doing a search but the ones that come up seem quite out of date & as we all know SW foods can change syn values all the time. Can someone point me in the right direction if there is one. Just ideas to go with veg or super free foods etc that are either syn free or low. Cheers x

I tend to do things like Pasta with salad thrown in with tuna, or a quick spag bol, passatta, with extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, garlic, mixed herbs not very imaginative or even exciting but I'm not overly great in the kitchen :rolleyes: There is a recipe section within here somewhere (sorry cant be more precise) and there's some great ideas in there

Michele x

Thanks for reply. I'm looking for foods that are already prepared that you can just cook & serve with veg or super free foods.

I'll start off with:

youngs cod & parsley 1.5 syns EE per serving

Tesco simply heat chicken breast in sweet sticky BBQ sauce 1.5 syns EE per serving.

Tesco simply heat gamon free EE

Joannejmorg said:
Thanks for reply. I'm looking for foods that are already prepared that you can just cook & serve with veg or super free foods.

I'll start off with:

youngs cod & parsley 1.5 syns EE per serving

Tesco simply heat chicken breast in sweet sticky BBQ sauce 1.5 syns EE per serving.

Tesco simply heat gamon free EE

There is a huge 'sticky' thread with loads of suggestions for ready meals etc :)

Back