Low Syn or Syn Free Sauces and Condiments

Hey guys I am starting SW tomorrow and doing some research so I know what kind of food to get in. I can't cook at all so I am after easy sauces I can make or even better in a jar...
Any Curry or Pasta sauces would be great!!!
Also, I love Mayonnaise and over sauces with my meals. I have come to terms with the fact that Mayo is a NO NO, but any alternatives would be great. Thank you :)

My partner buys the Lighter Than Light Hellmans mayo, it's half a syn a tablespoon :) Most other sauces are 1 syn per tablespoon - I used to smother my food in tons of sauce but now I measure it out and stick to it, and it always ends up being plenty :)

With jars of sauces the 500g ones tend to be around the 10 - 12 syn mark, although some are higher - I do still use pasta sauces because I always get at least 4 portions out of one jar, so at 3 or 4 syns a pop I don't mind. Making your own with passata is really easy and cost effective and tastes the same, plus it's free on SW :)

Thank you!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am knowing I will be able to have mayo!! Hahaha strange weakness I know but meal times wouldn't be the same without it :p

Back