Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

low syn ready meals

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by kae, 12 February 2010 Social URL.

1. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    I know i strugle for quick meals that i can take to work and was just doing my shopping on asda online and came across thier smart price chilled meals. I know they may not be the best tasting range but they r quick and low syn (ee)
    so i might try them! here are a few (hope this works lol)

Asda Smartprice, Fishermans Pie, chilled 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 2½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 7½ Syns [​IMG] Green 2½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Asda Smartprice, Sausage & Mash Pie, Potato Topped, chilled 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 5 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 8½ Syns [​IMG] Green 5 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]Asda Smartprice, Spaghetti Bolognese, chilled 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 6 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 8 Syns [​IMG] Green 6 Syns [/FONT]

xxxxx​
    [/FONT]Asda Smartprice, Sweet & Sour Chicken with Rice, chilled 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 11 Syns [​IMG] Green 3 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks huni, there are some of the syns for the weight watchers ones in the thread also. xx

4. kae

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    oh is there? the section is so big i havent got round to looking at most things yet! lol

thanks
    xx

5. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah its a thread in this part of the forum called weight watchers syn value or something like that lol. xx

6. kae

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    oh thanks will do a search xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.