Low syn sausages in ASDA? help!

hannon89

can anyone recommend any low syn sausages i can buy from asda, i'm having withdrawal symptoms lol i always forget which ones they are by the time i get there i'm going tonight so if anyone knows any preferably non veggie low syn sausages please let me know! :) xxx:)

are they in the frozen section or chilled do you know? :) thanks!

If you can I would be greatful if anyone can post the sausage SYN link looked but can not find Still looking for a low SYN lovely sausage
WW are horrid !!?

sorry dont know how to do a link but if you go to the syn section click to open and it is a sticky at the top of all the other syns

ohhh no i hope the WW are nice, i bought them yesterday are they the WW pork sausages that are 1 syn each? those are what i have, wasnt sure about the cumberland WW version! xx thanks for your help

the ww sausages i loveeedd, definatly fixed my craving hehe =] only downside..... so pricy =\

Asda do their own 30% reduced fat sausages in the chilled bit, 1/2 Syn each I think. I haven't tried them yet as they were sold out when I went. Had the WW premium pork ones in a pasta bake last night and they were nice. Going to try them on their own in a sandwich soon

Back