Low Syn Snacks For SP Days

EmmaJH90

Hey all :)

I'm giving SP a go, and I need some inspiration for low syn snacks. Not free snacks (unless they're Speed or Protein), low syn ones that I can use to make SP a bit more enjoyable.

All suggestions welcome as I'm sure we all have our go-to snacks that other people haven't thought of!

I always enjoy the HiFi light bars, don't normally even have to syn them as you can have two and I eat one in the morning and save the second (if I need it) for a sugary fix in the evening. Aside from that, I also enjoy PopChips Popchips potato chips - barbecue - Waitrose which are 4½ syns a 23g pack. Really tasty!

Metcalfes skinny topcorn cinnamon is flipping gorgeous and totally worth the syns. 5.5 for 25 g but that's quite a bowl full.

You cant have yoghurts on an SP day because the syn value includes the yoghurt as a free food but on SP days its not.
I love quark with options sachets mixed in or to make it syn free mix it with cake flavouring (eg lemon, vanilla etc)
You can also make your own humus and cut up veg for a free snack
And one of my favourite things to do it make baked oats! uses your HEb and part of HEa but so so so good!

Back