Low syn supermarket convenience foods

spottydoris

Determined to succeed!
Firstly, I am aware that convenience foods aren't the answer when it comes to doing SW successfully... you really cannot beat home cooking and planned meals - but on certain days it's hard to avoid grabbing something on the go.

(Like today for me! Was supposed to be going out for lunch so didn't bring my own - and now it's been cancelled! Arghh!!)

I have local supermarkets all round - Tesco, Sainsbury and Morrisons. I also have access to a microwave...

Any ideas of low syn lunches? Pre-packed salads, ready meals etc...

Help!

Oh oops, I did a search but that thread didn't show up... my mistake.
Anyone else find that the search feature is a bit tiresome? I search for something specific to find a recipe, syn value etc- and I just end up with thousands of posts that include the word somewhere. Is there anyway of searching in a particular sub-forum? (I.E recipes, syn values etc)?

Spots xx

Where you type in your Keyword(s), change the ‘Search Entire Posts’ to ‘Search Titles Only’. Now if you were to search "ready meals" it would bring up any threads with "ready meals" mentioned in their title (which is likely to be more helpful), not just every thread where someone might have mentioned the words “ready meals”.

If you go to tesco the lighter choices range are good, you can get the chicken breasts in a tomato sauce and it's only 1 syn for the whole pack on red or extra easy. You could get that and a pre prepared salad and you're sorted! :) xx

Also sometimes it's easier to search in google than on here cos the threads in here come up! Bizarre I know, but it's the easiest way for me as I seem to get about 348 threads no matter what I search for!

Back