• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Low syn sweet/naughty things

Pebblesx

Silver Member
S: 10st3lb C: 8st6lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 1st11lb(17.48%)
Hi all, so far I have list 1st2lb on sw and am surprisingly enjoying it. I have some fun size chocs and weighed out SMALL amounts of choc for 6.5 syns but the last few days have been craving sweet and naughty things like cakes etc.

I don't want to fall off the wagon now as I have 2 weeks til my holiday and really want to lose at least another 3lb.

Pleaseeeee help me, anything u can. Think of because diet coke and fruit aren't keeping g the cravings away anymore zz

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rm247

S: 16st6lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 13st6lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 3st1.5lb(18.91%)
i love mini-milk ice cream lollies.

They are 1.5 syns each and you get 10 in a variety (choc, strawberry & vanilla) pack for about £2.00

My absolute favourite is a passion fruit danio yogurt mixed with a meringue nest and topped with fresh berries. It's only 4 syns but tastes amazing, even my husband says he doesn't miss cream puddings having this.

Pebblesx

Silver Member
i love mini-milk ice cream lollies.

They are 1.5 syns each and you get 10 in a variety (choc, strawberry & vanilla) pack for about £2.00
Yeah I have those too but I don't want to get bored of them haha

Pebblesx

Silver Member
My absolute favourite is a passion fruit danio yogurt mixed with a meringue nest and topped with fresh berries. It's only 4 syns but tastes amazing, even my husband says he doesn't miss cream puddings having this.
Oooo sounds yummy. Might have invest in some!