Low syn tins available in Sainsburys needed for festival?!

Skulldilocks

Gold Member
Hi all! I'm off to a festival on Thursday and because its in France I cant really take a gas stove or any form of cooking stuff thanks to the eurostar. Incase I cant get one over there, I am avoiding taking the usual pasta n sauce/low fat supernoodles, however am willing to eat tinned things cold if we cant get a stove!

Im aware youve got things like baked beans, spaghetti hoops and such but does anyone know of any low syn stuff similar. So far Ive found out Sainsburys BGTY curry is 5 syns, and their Spicy Tomato Pasta is free.

Anyone else know of any, even if they are proper brands?

I'm not sure the exact Syns but the tins of vegi ravioli are quite low and if you like it, low fat tinned ham is free

Skulldilocks said:
Hi all! I'm off to a festival on Thursday and because its in France I cant really take a gas stove or any form of cooking stuff thanks to the eurostar. Incase I cant get one over there, I am avoiding taking the usual pasta n sauce/low fat supernoodles, however am willing to eat tinned things cold if we cant get a stove!

Im aware youve got things like baked beans, spaghetti hoops and such but does anyone know of any low syn stuff similar. So far Ive found out Sainsburys BGTY curry is 5 syns, and their Spicy Tomato Pasta is free.

Anyone else know of any, even if they are proper brands?

Even thi I have never found it in my asda apparently the asda chick pea Dahl is free. I think they have a free tinned veggi chilli as well.

Back