Low Syn wine...I tried to search.

Jenna88

Gold Member
I don't know what is up with the site or my computer but even when I have the search site only option selected it will quite frequently take me to external websites as opposed to remaining on the site. It doesn't happen all the time but it has on this occasion.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out by naming some wines (white or rose) that I could buy (large bottle :) ) which are relatively low in syns? It's the one thing I feel I'm missing out on at the moment.

The SW website just tells you about different percentages and gives you the syns that way but I don't want to be hanging around in the off licence reading every label. It would be a lot more helpful if I had a couple of brands/types that I could go straight to. I'd be really grateful :) Thanks.

You are using the wrong search tool. If you look at the top right of the thread list there is a button that says search this forum. That's the one to use :)

Sorry I can't help with the wine question - it all tastes like vinegar to me lol

Hi I am new to the site and not sure how to search or anything. But I do like wine.... BanRock light. ( it has to be light) is 18 syns for the whole bottle. My SW consultant brought it to group last week. Normal bottle is 30+ syns, so is relatively low in comparison. It's very nice, doesn't taste light, if that makes sense. The label is grey.

I bought 3 bottles for £12 at sainsburys. It's def worth a try. I got rose but thy do it in white and red.
Xx

The First Cape cafe collection wines are 12 syns a bottle. They do a red, white and rose and they are all 5.5%

Sorry just started a new thread as im confused but thought id post here too, just wanted to ask how you know it's 12 syns? I've googled the calorie content and it says 60 cals for 125ml for first cape 5.5% cafe collection, so for whole bottle it's 360 cals and therefore using the 1 syn for 20 cal rule it would be 18 syns? The same as the banrock station. I'm just really confused :-/ please help x

BeckyT said:
The First Cape cafe collection wines are 12 syns a bottle. They do a red, white and rose and they are all 5.5%

Sorry just started a new thread as im confused but thought id post here too, just wanted to ask how you know it's 12 syns? I've googled the calorie content and it says 60 cals for 125ml for first cape 5.5% cafe collection, so for whole bottle it's 360 cals and therefore using the 1 syn for 20 cal rule it would be 18 syns? The same as the banrock station. I'm just really confused :-/ please help x

K9KT said:

Not sure on the cape on. The Ban Rock light rose, I was told by my SW consultant. Try putting it in the SW syn counter. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

emmamarie22 said:
Not sure on the cape on. The Ban Rock light rose, I was told by my SW consultant. Try putting it in the SW syn counter. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The sw snack calculator uses the same formula- 1 syn for every 20 cals with no free food allowance :)

With the 20 cal rule the bottle of first cape would be 18 syns a bottle but at the meeting this week my consultant said it was 15 syns a bottle! Lol proper confusing! It's not in syns online :) thank you for your replies :)

Back