Low syns snacks

JOELYLOU

Hi Guys

This is my first post. Lost just under 2 stones in total but hadn't lost anything for almost a year so have gone back to slimming world. Lost 4lbs so far and want to start loosing again as I have a couple of stones to go before target.

I work as a solicitor in a small town. I am near a co-op and an Iceland and there isn't much else in the town. Does anyone know of any low syn snacks apart from the obvious fruit that I could buy on lunch and munch away at my desk.

Will exchange free legal advice for slimming world tips :)

How about taking your own snacks with you? SW quiche made muffin size are good. Sw Falafel. Sw scotch eggs.

Things to buy - cold meats, crab sticks

I make scotch eggs using defrosted Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages.

6 sausages will cover 2 large eggs, and these quartered make a lovely snack.

For my chocolate fix I have Mikado sticks as they are 1/2 syn each, I'm surprised I've managed to get the box to last haha they are really good for a quick nibbly snack! Also I sometimes save my Healthy B for a snack and have 2 Alpen light bars as they are almost always on offer, and if I don't have them as a healthy B, then 1 bar is only 3 syns which I think is fair as they are yummmmmmy! xx

Back