• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lowering of P Points

As you lose weight, your points get lower. It used to be -1 for entering a new stone bracket.

But how does it work now? Ive gone from 18.5 to 18.1 and dropped a point - Im a member online so it does it automatically but doesnt say why?!

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I experienced this too when i lost my first 4 pounds! I couldnt understand it either. I couldn't find anything to explain it so just had to get on with it. My leader didn't even tell me about it: i only realised when i updated the tracker online!

I experienced this too when i lost my first 4 pounds! I couldnt understand it either. I couldn't find anything to explain it so just had to get on with it. My leader didn't even tell me about it: i only realised when i updated the tracker online!
My leader drops a point from me every 7 lb. I started on 36 and am now on 33 . The least i can get to is 29 x

To be honest, i didnt mind going down a point: i just didnt think it would happen after 4lbs. All good though :)