1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lowest weight in 18yrs

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by I'm on my way, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. I'm on my way

I'm on my way Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I have been within a few pounds of this a few times, but since my 1st antinatel apt with my daughter who will be 18yrs old in March, I have never weighed less than 11:8. Todays weigh in 11:7!!!!

And to top it all I can get her size 12 jeans on :D.

Can you tell me which shops are the biggest-smallest for sizes.

I've never spent a lot on my clothes and generally I hate shopping (altho I think that may be going to change!) What I want to know is if I am a 12 in say NEXT where else will I be a 12, where a 14, where a 10 etc...

Opinions appreciated

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

That's fantastic!! Wow, you must feel amazing!

I think Dorothy Perkins are my favourite sizing wise...perhaps a little on the bigger side than the more posey highstreet shops. Still haven't quite got my head round that one either though!

Hannah

4. tasha2000

tasha2000 Well-Known Member

I find dorothy perkins good, Awear ok, top shop and miss selfridge appauling on sizing, they are way off lol.. wallis and monsoon are also good at sizing... though when I loose all my weight I will be barging into topshop so i will lol x
    I have found in some shops there is a difference of two dress sizes in the difference which shouldnt be allowed, it can ruin or make your day.. like you go into one shop and you are a 12, then into another and you are LARGE wtf is that about eh it gets my back up so it does... Dorothy perkins is fab, and not too spendy x

5. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Wow - congratulations! You must feel fantastic x

6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

You must feel fab well done. again i agree dotty p is pretty good on sizing i also find george at asda pretty good and i have to say jeans in peacocks are quite generous also!! i feel a xmas spending spree coming on lol:)

7. I'm on my way

I'm on my way Well-Known Member

Thank-you!

I dont quite belive it at the moment, think I'm going to wake up and find I am struggling to fit in 16's again! Another 11 lbs to goal for BMI 25, but I just cant convince myself that once I re-indroduce food I'll be able to keep it off!

Thanks again for your support :)

8. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Well-Known Member

Oh well done!!! I just wanted to say I have trouble with Marks and spencers, i find i need to buy a size bigger for them than anywhere else. Matalan is a good place to go for clothes that don't cost a fortune, and i find their sizes are just right (for me, may be different for everyone else!).

9. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Well done hun dat is really brilliant a really good day for you! i hate goin shopping coz i still have jeans that are size 16 dat dont fit me even thou im falling out of some size 14's. Its weird.