Lowest weight in 18yrs

I'm on my way

Hi All,

I have been within a few pounds of this a few times, but since my 1st antinatel apt with my daughter who will be 18yrs old in March, I have never weighed less than 11:8. Todays weigh in 11:7!!!!

And to top it all I can get her size 12 jeans on :D.

Can you tell me which shops are the biggest-smallest for sizes.

I've never spent a lot on my clothes and generally I hate shopping (altho I think that may be going to change!) What I want to know is if I am a 12 in say NEXT where else will I be a 12, where a 14, where a 10 etc...

Opinions appreciated

Thanks

That's fantastic!! Wow, you must feel amazing!

I think Dorothy Perkins are my favourite sizing wise...perhaps a little on the bigger side than the more posey highstreet shops. Still haven't quite got my head round that one either though!

Hannah

I find dorothy perkins good, Awear ok, top shop and miss selfridge appauling on sizing, they are way off lol.. wallis and monsoon are also good at sizing... though when I loose all my weight I will be barging into topshop so i will lol x
I have found in some shops there is a difference of two dress sizes in the difference which shouldnt be allowed, it can ruin or make your day.. like you go into one shop and you are a 12, then into another and you are LARGE wtf is that about eh it gets my back up so it does... Dorothy perkins is fab, and not too spendy x

Hi All,

I have been within a few pounds of this a few times, but since my 1st antinatel apt with my daughter who will be 18yrs old in March, I have never weighed less than 11:8. Todays weigh in 11:7!!!!

And to top it all I can get her size 12 jeans on :D.

Can you tell me which shops are the biggest-smallest for sizes.

I've never spent a lot on my clothes and generally I hate shopping (altho I think that may be going to change!) What I want to know is if I am a 12 in say NEXT where else will I be a 12, where a 14, where a 10 etc...

Opinions appreciated

Thanks

Wow - congratulations! You must feel fantastic x

Thank-you!

I dont quite belive it at the moment, think I'm going to wake up and find I am struggling to fit in 16's again! Another 11 lbs to goal for BMI 25, but I just cant convince myself that once I re-indroduce food I'll be able to keep it off!

Thanks again for your support :)

Oh well done!!! I just wanted to say I have trouble with Marks and spencers, i find i need to buy a size bigger for them than anywhere else. Matalan is a good place to go for clothes that don't cost a fortune, and i find their sizes are just right (for me, may be different for everyone else!).

Well done hun dat is really brilliant a really good day for you! i hate goin shopping coz i still have jeans that are size 16 dat dont fit me even thou im falling out of some size 14's. Its weird.

Back